Friday, July 16, 2010

Is Anyone Out There?

So today's blog is pretty simple. Does anyone ever read these and does anyone care? So many people are blogging these days thinking that everyone cares what they have to say but is anyone really reading anything that is typed?
I've been following a few blogs for years now and when I first began I read them religiously everyday. But now; there's blogs, twitter, and even updates on facebook and who really has time or even cares to read all of that every single day?
Is this blog a waste of time that is just one more thing taking time in my day that I could be putting to better use?

So if you are reading this just send me an email and let me know; it's that simple.

2 comments:

Kevin Rogers said...

I care. I read you.

Blogging is an unusual form. In some cases it's like having a diary. but instead of locking it up, we put it out with a sign and invite people to read our inner speech.

There is value for the blogger in learning to write and articulate thought.

For me, reading blogs keeps me in touch with what other people think about. There are no editors or marketing plans to stand in the way of sharing thought in its most personal form.

But don't blog unless you count it as a passion.

Mike W said...

just found that you were following my blog...from Canada. Don't know how that happened, but hey, keep it up. I'm looking forward to going through the archives and learning about you and your church.
Thanks brother